All of us at Torrey Pines Bank feel strongly that when you benefit from the financial health of your community, you are obligated to give something back. Charitable giving is not just a sideline for us; it is an integral part of our business plan. We have an executive office dedicated to this effort, in addition to a community advisory council that meets regularly to advise the Bank of community development opportunities.
Our charitable contributions strategy is focused on organizations and programs that provide:
- Affordable housing for low- or moderate-income individuals
- Community services targeted to low- or moderate-income individuals
- Education for low-income and at-risk students
- Economic development
- Revitalization or stabilization of low- or moderate-income areas
- Cultural and artistic enrichment in under-served communities
- Human services
Our commitment to community reinvestment also is expressed through attractive business banking services tailored to the needs of community not-for-profits. We have a Charitable Contributions Program directed to 501(c)3 not-for-profit organizations that have their depository accounts with Torrey Pines Bank.