SBA LOAN PROGRAMS
If you're looking to grow your small business, start with a Small Business Administration (SBA) loan* from Torrey Pines Bank. The SBA 504 program was designed to provide long-term financing for the capitalization needs of businesses, including commercial real estate purchase, new construction, leasehold improvements and equipment purchases. The program offers a low down payment, fixed rates and longer terms, up to 10 years for equipment purchase and 20 years for commercial real estate.
- Lower down payment: Business owner's down payment may be as low as 10%, borrowing up to 90% of the total financing needs, thus preserving cash for the business.
- Longer repayment terms: SBA repayment periods are longer than conventional bank loans.
- Multiple loans may be refinanced: Qualified debt may consist of a combination of loans that each meet the program requirements.
- Below-market, fixed interest rate.
- Projected income considerations: Projected income of a business in addition to historical cash flows. This is particularly advantageous for growing businesses.
- Secondary source of payment less critical: With an SBA 504 loan, guarantor support may be less critical in qualifying a borrower for a loan.
Your dedicated relationship manager will discuss the financing option that is right for your business needs. From conventional loans, equipment financing to SBA loans, we have financing options for virtually every business type.
*SBA loans are an extension of credit, which require approval from Torrey Pines Bank and the Small Business Administration.